The Full Offer of the Abbey in Jaroslav

  • Accommodation for 70 – 150 people in a variety of standards plus a 24-hour working kitchen
  • Meals and desserts for individuals served on a regular basis by the Benedictine Café
  • Parking for 100 cars that is closed for the night
  • Rooms for group meetings:
    • church for 1000 people
    • Great Andron for 200-250 people
    • assembly hall for 100-150 people
    • rooms for workshops in small groups from 10 to 50 people
  • 10 permanent exhibitions and 10 temporary exhibitions
  • Places of prayer:
    • Temple of The SaintBishops Nicolaus and Stanislav
    • The famous “Black Chapel”
    • The Way of the Cross along the fortifications with a cross in the center and a symbolic cemetery that together form the Golgotha ​​of the Polish Nation of the twentieth and twenty-first century
    • 20 chapels of rosary along alleys
  • Park of a thousand trees and shrubs with:
    • benches and paved alleys,
    • a cross of the Golgotha ​​of the Polish Nation and with a stone commemorating the first wooden church from XII century
    • a monument to Fr. Jezy Popiełuszko and a statue of Anna Jenke
  • The historic fortifications from around 1630 that consist of:
    • defensive walls: nearly 1000 m long, 5-7 m high and almost a meter wide at the base
    • towers along the brick walls: gatehouse tower, heating tower, Hungarian tower, Marian tower, sea tower, residential tower and three others on the area that belongs to the Benedictine sisters
  • Very rarely, reluctantly and only with taking an adequate security measures, we provide access to:
    • two underground levels (4 and 8 meters below the ground)
    • two towers of the church
    • the outer side of the fortifications

For more information please contact us via email, phone or personally. Please feel heartily invited to visit The Abbey.